About Me Page

screenshot-2016-10-12-at-2-44-00-pm

Hi I am Cody and i have some good qualities (sometimes). I have some faults though I doubt they are the same amount as good. Like sometimes I have such a bad scrambled brain that I can’t even concentrate at all so during tests it sucks. Other than that though I think I’m ok because I’m good at math/science. I have some strange things to though along with the faults. Like with strange things one is my eyes change color to different shades of blue. I do not like chocolate and no I am not an alien and I am not a demon or the devil well perhaps just a little bit. But in this I will only be talking about the good.

A couple of my good personality traits are going to be listed like I love water I will swim in every lake or clean body of water I can find. When I was little the first place I went (and by little I mean 2 or 3 I could walk is all I know) To a little creek and swam and watched my father fish. One of my other traits I can remember most things on the spot like I am smart but sometimes I’m not so I can’t think of anything even if it’s a question on the biggest test of the year It’s like My mind is going on overdrive trying to think of every possible answer yet I can’t think of the answer.

Some of my abilities and skills are good reaction time. An example of reaction time if I see something thrown at me or see something I’m not used to seeing I usually move out of the way within a half a second. Like a ball coming towards me or a fish that jumped out of the water.

It is not easy to write about yourself in third person or at least not easy for me I hope you enjoyed reading my About me. Hopefully I was honest enough with it and in the beginning yes I wrote I don’t like chocolate. Anyway that is my Best Foot Forward.